welcome ((:
My name is MOMO, Tan Mo Mo. I born at 30th July, 2008. My dad is Tan Yong Hwee, and my mum is Chan Xiao Wen. I am happy with my life, and I wish to be with them as long as I can.
click the words above to navigate
My name is MOMO, Tan Mo Mo. I born at 30th July, 2008. My dad is Tan Yong Hwee, and my mum is Chan Xiao Wen. I am happy with my life, and I wish to be with them as long as I can.
click the words above to navigate
Ytd when i came hm, mo mo was sleeping. Then i peacefully went to bath and eat. But around 8 plus, it woke up and we took himm out of the cage to play.But he kept peeing. And i kept clean the floor, running here and there,cleaning his pee, cleaning him, scolding him not to pee on the floor. No time to even play with him.And then i fell asleep on the bed at around 9plus. Too early to sleep liao. So i woke up.Then my parents was playing with him. around 11 plus, we wanted to sleep already, then we kept him inside back to his cage. Then he starts to keep barking already. It wan to come out. I think it wanted to come out and play bah. After 20mins of sayang from my dad and his dad(me^^), he stills so noisy, head keep coming out of the cage. We got no idea wat to do le, then jiu ignore him and sleep le. I usually wake at 6.30 de, but today, he was so noisy when my parents went to work at 5.30am. I woke up and let him out of the cage and played with him. He kept following me, while i prepared his food. i was so tired lor, but once i put him inside the cage he will keep barking liao.zzz...Around 6.55am, i finally went bed to rest, and omg! i fell asleep.zzz. i woke up at 7.40am. then quicky went to bath and go work. Luckily i weren't late. He really can be very naughty.Now starting to hav headache le. dunno how to let him be toilet train.hais.
Hope he will grow up and become a well trained and trained dog.I will try my best.
2mths1wk1day
Tan Mo Mo
Favourites* Snacks!
* kai kai
* rub on my daddy's leg =p
Hates# eating my own food
# medicines!!
# no more....
WishlistWish to enjoy life with my parents.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home